The U.S. Surgeon General's Report on Physical Activity & Health is to encourage more Americans to become active. The report states that by becoming moderately active, Americans can lower their risk of premature death, and the development of chronic illnesses, such as heart disease, hypertension and diabetes.
FitnessPlus Gym at Citizens BMC is open to the public and located on the ground floor with access at the back of the hospital. Free parking available with spaces around the helicopter pad. For more information call 256-761-4693 or email Kelly.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cardio-Conditioning Equipment; Elliptical, Nu-Step, Treadmills, Airdyne bikes, Rowing machine, & Recumbent bikes.
- Toning & Strengthening Equipment for entire body
- Weight Machines & Free Weights
- Indoor Track
- Aerobics, Yoga & Zumba Classes (mats & steps furnished)
- Secure parking area with Video Surveillance & Security Guard
- Showers, changing area, lockers, towels & drink machine available
Monday - Thursday: 5:30a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Friday: 5:30a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Saturday: 8:00a.m. -12:00 p.m.
*Club hours are subject to change
Monthly Membership Fees (no enrollment fee):
Community Single $45.00/Couple $59/Family $67.00
Corporate Discount Single $34.00/Couple $44.00/Family $51.00
Silver Savers (60 +) Single $29.00/Couple $37.00/Family $51.00
College Students Single $25.00/Couple $30.00
Exercise Classes (only) Single $28.00
- Required to sign up for 3 months, 6 months or 12 months or EFT/credit draft is available. We accept cash, checks, debit cards and all major credit cards as payment.
- Other discounts available.