The Breast Care Center at Princeton Baptist Medical Center is organized around a multidisciplinary team that provides services and expertise across the entire spectrum of breast care. We offer a comprehensive approach so that we can give you individualized quality care. The dedicated team at the Breast Care Center strives to increase breast health awareness through screening and education and is actively involved in outreach programs in communities throughout Alabama.
At Princeton, we believe digital mammography remains the first line of defense in a woman's breast health. Digital technology gives doctors the clearest picture in order to make a diagnosis. The breast care center offers all digital mammography and computer aided detection helps radiologists better diagnose suspicious abnormalities on mammograms.
The Breast Care Center at Princeton provides accredited technology, physicians, certified technologists and highly trained medical professionals. This multidisciplinary plan allows patients to receive complete and thorough consultations, diagnosis and follow-up all in one day. Some of our services include:
- Breast Ultrasound
- Community Outreach
- Health Education
- Image-guided biopsy including stereotactic and ultrasound guided biopsy
- Personal Care Coordination
- Mammography and Breast Imaging
- Multidisciplinary Care Conferences
- Stereotactic Biopsy
- Image Guided Needle Biopsy
- Radiation Therapy, Surgery and Medical Oncology
- Rehab Coordination
Each patient will also work closely with our Breast Care Center Coordinator for information on personal health status, general health information and appointment assistance. Our Breast Care Center specializes in breast care so that we can help give you answers quickly. For more information, please contact the Breast Care Center Coordiantor Pam James, RN at 783-7107.
- Federal Drug Administration and the Alabama Department of Health with Mammography Accreditation
- American College of Surgeons--Accreditation of Cancer and Stereotactic Program
- The National Consortium of Breast Care Centers
- Association of Community Cancer Centers