The Personalized Birthing Experience. It's all about you!
From your doctor's confirmation that you're pregnant to the day you and your baby's eyes meet for the first time, the Personalized Pregnancy Experience is something you'll always remember.
In addition to the friendly and reassuring expert medical care, when you choose Princeton, you'll receive additional benefits included automatically.
We celebrate many birthdays, but your baby only has one actual day of birth. Everything about it should be special, including your room and everything you see around you. That's why we recently upgraded our six labor and delivery rooms to suites that feel like a luxury hotel. We also have twelve private post-delivery rooms where you can relax, spend time with your new bundle of joy, and start on that journey of a lifetime of love.
You'll have plenty of room, all the comforts of home, and the sofa even makes out into a bed for dad to spend the night. You're going to feel reassured and well cared for. Why not a little pampered, too?
Before you have your baby...
- A Personal Pregnancy Coach who will guide you through the entire process of having your baby at Princeton and make sure you get all of these benefits.
- A copy of the book, "What to Expect When Your Baby Comes Home." It's a popular book on what the first months are like at home with your new baby and we think you'll find it informative and fun to read.
- Reassuring educational courses will help new mothers know what to expect and remind experienced moms of some things they may have forgotten. Topics covered include: Breastfeeding, C-Sections, Post-Partum Care, Labor and Deliver procedures, and Newborn Care.
After you have your baby, you'll receive things like...
- Money-saving coupons for baby formula and food, clothing and more.
- A special memento to remember your special day.
- A handy car organizer.
- A free car seat for when it's time to take your baby home, upon completion of childbirth classes.
- Free lactation services.
- An online nursery, so friends and family can check in on your new arrival from anywhere in the world.
- A special in-hospital celebration of your baby's birth.